The CHP Dual Return Path Receiver is an integral part of a flexible return path system. Designed to operate as either a stand-alone or redundant module, the CHP Dual Receiver allows operators to increase their network capacity while reducing operational power.
With support for up to 300 MHz of return bandwidth, the CHP Dual Receiver is an ideal choice for supporting future DOCSIS 3.1 band splits without out having to upgrade receivers. The CHP Dual Return Path Receiver accepts two optical inputs into a single-wide module, which supports up to 20 receivers in a single 2RU CHP chassis and up to 400 receivers in a standard 40RU rack.
As operators add bandwidth to their networks, the CHP Dual Receiver can help them to achieve a migration path to DOCSIS 3.1 bandwidth. There is a front or rear fiber SC/APC connector option for the CHP Dual Return Path Receiver.
- 300 MHz return path bandwidth meeting DOCSIS® 3.1 requirements
- Optimize headend and hub efficiencies with industry leading density and low power consumption
- Front or Rear Fiber options maximize cabling efficiency
- Improve system uptime with automatic failover option
- Configure, monitor, and manage with CORView™ Element Management System