Provide high-performance 802.11n connectivity along with a seamless solution for wireless sensor networks in hazardous environments and address the need for more wireless broadband coverage for uses such as video surveillance, VoIP, and data applications with the Cisco Aironet 1552S Outdoor Access Point.
The Cisco Aironet 1552S Outdoor Access Point also provides reliable connectivity for industrial sensing and monitoring equipment used in Industries such as gas and oil refineries, chemical plants, mining pits, and factories. The new access point is also Class 1, Div 2/Zone 2 Hazardous Location certified.
The Cisco Aironet 1552S offers a single box solution, minimizing the total cost of ownership. By eliminating the extra power and network connections, the 1552S saves money and also reduces deployment times. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance wireless coverage for both Wi-Fi clients and ISA100.11a field instruments. All of these factors help improve overall plant reliability, safety, and profitability.
Features and Capabilities:
- Operational continuity for mission-critical applications in hazardous environments like oil and gas refineries, chemical plants, mining pits, and factories.
- Compatibility with the Honeywell OneWireless solution.
- A single box solution, reducing deployment times and minimizing the total cost of ownership.
- Integrated wired and wireless, which provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions, including wireless, switching, routing, and security.
- Flexibility and scalability of reliable multi device and multi-network application delivery.